Altered Maraca


Hello freinds,


It's Avishag here, with a new project, and this time with a video tutorial.

so now, that I'm in the fifth month of pregnancy, it's the time to admit: my creation influenced directly from what I'm going through.

This time I chose to create an altered maraca, and I suppose you already know the gender of the fetus :)

In this project I used lace, metal & chipbord elements, and floewrs.


I also use Prima's acrylic painted -
METALLIQUE VINTAGE ROSE
METALLIQUE WILD FUCHSIA

Linddy's sprays:
Salt water taffy
Poppin' pink
Cotton candy pink

and Linddy's shakers:
Magnolia magenta gold
Oom pah pah pink
Alpine ice rose.

Here are the IMR flowers I used in this project:
R43-00
cherry blossoms s3-426
Rose Buds 25 - 147
Rose Buds T30-2

And here's a link to the video tutorial in my youtube channel: Altered Maraca


I hope that you enjoy,
Thank you for reading

Avishag

הי חברים,

אז עכשיו, שאני בחודש החמישי להריון שלי, הגיע הזמן להודות: היצירה שלי מושפעת באופן ישיר ממה שאני עוברת (בעצם, כך זה אצל כולם, לא?)

הפעם בחרתי להכין מאראקס, ואני מניחה שבשלב הזה אתם כבר מבינים מה יש לי בבטן :)


בעבודה הזו השתמשתי בתחרות, אלמנטים ממתכת ומצ'יפבורד ובפרחים (פירוט הפרחים בהם השתמשתי וקישורים, למעלה).
השתמשתי גם בצבעי אקריל של פרימה, בספריי של לינדי'ס ובשייקרים של לינדי'ס (הוספתי את פירוט הצבעים וקישורים לחלק מן הדברים למעלה).

מצרפת את הקישור להדרכת הוידאו בערוץ היו טיוב שלי :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHbf5FxP9sw

ומצרפת גם קישור לדף הפייס בוק שלי: https://www.facebook.com/shugiart/?ref=bookmarks

מקווה שנהנתם!

נשיקות,

אבישג



תגובות

  1. לפני הכול מזל טוב אהבתי את הורוד...
    איזה מיוחד ומקסים.

    השבמחק
  2. שוגי מהממת אחת..
    זה כזה יפה ומיוחד... והרעיונות שלך תמיד מפתיעים אותי מחדש...

    השבמחק

הוסף רשומת תגובה

פוסטים פופולריים מהבלוג הזה

כרטיס מתנה

מארז ראש השנה - חלק 1

I Am Roses Holiday Blog Hop